We are a printing company in need of an online stationery designer for corporations. In a nutshell, our in-house designer creates the template for that corporation which then is uploaded to the website/software and the end customer gets to see the templates available for them to choose and edit the information only. It needs to be integrated to an oscommerce admin.
1) Assigns system activation to the customer
2) Selects privileges and features for that customer to have (business cards [NO] Letterheads [YES] and so on.
1) Designer uses Indesign/Illustrator to design.
2) Designer assigns the variables to the design through the software.
3) Designer uploads the design to the website through the software (eg, ABC Corporation > Business Cards > Business Card Template 1.
1) Customer chooses to select a template
2) Customer selects a category
3) Customer selects a product
4) Customer edits product information front and back (back is optional)
5) Customer select available options (eg, Quantity and Turnaround)
6) Customer adds product to cart
7) When/if customer checks out, they see the shopping cart they way it is currently with the actual image of what they selected and edited. There should be a link under each image in the shopping cart page in case the customer wants to edit the information.