The website is for a non-profit organization. The website is created through wordpress.
We need to customize a plugin with the specifications below:
1. The administrator should be able to add/ edit/ delete an orphan.
2. The administrator should be able to fill in the following details ( first name/middle name/family name – description on the orphan – Age – gender – nationality(Lebanese/Palestinian/Syrian)- upload the orphans image).
3. The visitor should be able to either sponsor or donate general fund for the orphan he chooses.
4. The sponsorship would be divided into 4 (educate/scholastic/health/living)
5. If visitor1 sponsored ahmad(an orphan) with health sponsorship then visitor2 will not be able to sponsor ahmad health it will be shown as read- only
6. Where in the admin panel the administrator should be able to remove the sponsorship(remove the read-only) from the admin panel.
The Orphans page should contain a list of all orphans with pagination and it should contain search according to three categories (age/ gender/nationality”Lebanese-syrian-palestinian”)
The plugin should be user-friendly and flexible.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $244 for this job
Hello, We have excellent team of programmers and designers to work on your project efficiently and complete job in time. We have read your deepest requirement at our best and will surely give better results. thanks