I need to extract live game information out of poker client ( ongame network) [url removed, login to view] > Pokerheaven by ongame
What I need is every new player action on poker table should be written to CSV file new line ( delimeter "|" )
Text file line should contain following structure:
Hand number | table name | Time and date in format | round ( preflop/flop/turn/river) | Board cards | Hole cards | playername | player action | player position | active player count
1. Hand number - can be obtain from table
2. Table name - Header of the window, can be easily accessed
3. Time and date - Time and date of the player action. Format: [url removed, login to view] hh:mm:ss
4. Round: can be calculated based on board cards. 0 community cards = PREFLOP; 3 community cards = FLOP; 4 = TURN; 5 = River
5. Board cards. There are 5 possible community cards. So it should be | BC1 | BC2 | BC3 | BC4 | BC5 . If there are no cards on the board, just leave the field empty.
6. Hole Cards. Player cards. Should be in a format HC1 | HC2. Cards should be written in the poker standard: Ah Qs 3c etc. Let me know if you have questions about that.
7. Playername: Name of the player who performs the action last. (Bet/Call/Fold/Raise)
8. Player action: Bet/Call/Fold/Raise
9. Player position. Player position on the table: BB/SB/BU/CO/MP/UTG for 6 max; BB/SB for headsup; BB/SB/BU/CO/MP+2/MP+1/MP/UTG+2/UTG+1/UTG for 10 max.
Please ask additional information if you are not aware of how positions are calculated in poker.
10. Active player count. (Count of players that are currently in play ( everyone who has cards in hand )
2 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $78 for dette job
hello! this look easy. i would like to know a little more details of your project. i have done something similar just a month back. hopefully i'll be able able to do that too. thank you.