We require simple mods for phpBB and vBulletin. Mods will perform the following actions:
- User control panel will allow users to add unique 'user key'
- Control panel in forum admin panel allowing mod to be turned on/off, set 'data placement' and also allow setting a unique forum key
- Database table created to tie 'user key' to internal (existing) forum user ID
- Database table created to hold unique 'forum key' and 'data placement' type
- Data placement can be 'left' (to display text data in the 'joined/location/posts' information box) or 'signature' (to concatenate image onto users existing signature)
- When viewtopic/view page is loading, mod will post XML to our server containing 'user key' and 'forum key'
- Mod will receive response from our server containing XML data (target URL, image URL and text sections)
- View topic/forum pages modified to display data received from our server
- if 'data placement' is left, <text> reply will be displayed in the left hand box along side 'post count' , 'join date' etc
- if data placement is signature, mod will concatenate <imgurl> entry into users post signature
- Text or image displayed must be click able hotlinks, which will concatenate 'target URL' with 'user key' and 'forum key' as the target link.
- Mod will have configurable timeout on XML send/receive
<imgurl>[url removed, login to view]</imgurl>
<targeturl>[url removed, login to view]</targeturl>
Code must be well programmed (using hooks of Vbulletin and phpBB instead of direct SQL calls, where appropriate) and tested to be free from vulnerabilities such as SQL injection. We have all rights to code and source.