· Ability to set questions on each uploaded course.
· Course Restriction – the LMS should have the capacity to restrict courses to users and also make courses available for a stipulated period.
· Each course should have a classroom discussion forum.
· Certificate – Training participants should be able to view and print a certificate after successfully completing a course.
· Training History – Each employee should be able to view their course history i.e. the list of course that have been assigned to them.
· LMS Course List – Employees should be able to view list of all courses uploaded on the LMS.
· LMS Report – LMS Administrator should be able access reports from the LMS by individual, client, branch, region,position I.e. etc.
1. List of enrollees
2. List of enrollees that have completed a course
3. How many people passed or failed a course
4. Individual Profile and activities on lms
5. List of people that printed their certificate