Lukket

autopost wp/facebook plugin

URGENT

We created a magazine (on wordpress) as facebook application ([url removed, login to view]) and we are looking for a plugin that allows the autopost of some of the articles uploaded on the wall of the users that subscribed the app and on some fan pages.

When we post a content on wordpress, we need to decide when, how much and which articles should be posted also on our users' wall, obviously after they gave the right agreement, and on some fan pages.

(10% when we oder the job and the other 90% on delivery)

Færdigheder: PHP, Software Arkitektur

Se mere: wp com, magazine architecture, facebook software, facebook content, facebook application fan pages, wordpress job plugin, created facebook, post app facebook, fan wordpress, facebook post app, facebook post app users, delivery plugin, facebook autopost php, facebook plugin wordpress, facebook app post wall users, facebook looking software, facebook php apps, post plugin, post content facebook, urgent facebook, post facebook pages, wordpress urgent job, autopost software, wordpress autopost php, apps facebook com

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 0 bedømmelser ) Vimodrone, Italy

Projekt-ID: #958063

2 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €265 for dette job

YashpalSingh123

wordpress/facebook experienced

€250 EUR in 3 dage
(9 bedømmelser)
4.6
eexplorers

hi i have already done this job. let me know if you are interested. thanks.

€280 EUR in 2 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0