the project I have, I believe to be VERY simple to do. If any of you are familiar with buying items on [url removed, login to view] you will know that once something is sold out, the sizes will reappear as the page is refreshed. What I would like from you is a very basic, crudely built program that will refresh any given page, and search for a size, and quantity option. And then add the item to the cart.
This program should be able to:
- Allow users to input a url to direct the program to the page to load from
- Allow users to input any refresh time period (i.e. Refresh every 5 seconds - 5 minutes)
- Allow users to select a size for the program to look for, OR allow the user to select the option to "Add first available size"
- Allow users to select quantity
- Continue to refresh the page UNTIL the item has been successfully added to the users cart
- Once the item has been successfully added to the cart, the program should then be able to recognize, and stop itself
- The program then should have some type of an alarm to let the user know it has been completed
This is basically a comprehensive list of the tasks I will need from the program. I am well aware that this is a crude description so please, PLEASE, PM me with any questions, worries, notices, and impossibilities I may have within this post.
This is what I need the program to do, I don't need it to be "clean", I don't need it to "pretty" I just need it to be functional and reliable. It won't need to work on but one website, which is [url removed, login to view] ( [url removed, login to view] )
6 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $238 på dette job
We are a Web design and development company that focuses on regular communication with our clients and timely delivery for all our projects. Some of the technologies/area that we focus include:
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are Reform Consulting with 5 year of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, RCPL.