Installation of latest version of XCART 4.4.2 as an upgrade. The site currently has Version 4.1.5
The front of the site is running in wordpress and this links through to Xcart ecommerce
1. Customise shopping cart as it currently is with the exception of Header
2. Header will need to be copied from Wordpress which is installed at front of the site and have better signage for Cart. Mockup will be provided.
3. We have our own customised module which we have installed. This pulls the data from our system and transfers to the website. This will need to be installed.
4. Magic Zoom - This module has been installed and it will need to be installed in the update
5. All changes to the original X-cart Pro code have to be documented and provided in a separate file (and inside the code when needed)
CURRENT ERRORS WE WANT FIXED
1. The thumbnail colour on the product page does not show the correct colour. For example iF YOU CLICK ON PALE BLUE thumbnail you will get BEIGE This used to be OK so not sure what has happened
2. Import - When file is imported there is a random glitch which causes some product images to give an error. The wrong image shows. All the thumbnails are fine but when you click through to the product the wrong image is displayed. This does not happen on all products but enough to be a real nuisance.
After installation the site would have 4 different subsites with different sidebar menus.
Modules to be activated in addition to those already activated
XCART EXPERTS WITH A VERY HIGH STANDARD OF EXPERIENCE WITH THIS SOFTWARE. DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE IN XCART. SOME CHANGES IN XCART ARE V DIFFICULT FOR THOSE UNFAMILIAR WITH THE SOFTWARE SO PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE ABLE TO DELIVER A HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL FINISHED PRODUCT
I apologise that the details are a bit scant but will work on this and deliver much more detail before final commitment to the project. The basics are however correct and please ask any questions or make any suggestions
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $644 for dette job
I am a professional with roughly 6 years exerpience and a college level degree in the field of web development. For an understanding of my skills please check my portfolio at [url removed, login to view]