I need a wordpress plugin that uses the concept behind the Expanding text plugin which can be found here :
[url removed, login to view]
The concept is similar the this plugin is way ahead in its requirements.
Here are the the differences that I want in this plugin :
1. It does not expand on clicking. Everything happens behind the scenes in the HTML code only. The only way to see the expanding text is by viewing the page source.
2. The word that is expanded does not look different that the other words in the paragraph. It just looks like another word in the paragraph.
3. The text that it uses for the expansion is scraped by the plugin for [url removed, login to view] or other sources without any hyperlinks or website names. Just plain text.
4. The plugin then uses some spinning tool to make the scraped content somewhat unique - OPTIONAL BUT IMPORTANT. I want this to be a part of this, if you can come up with something good then I will hire you without a second thought.
5. I would expect you to code it such that it does not dilute the keyword density. So the plugin randomly closes the sentences inside the scraped content with something like - according to "keyword" OR inside the "keyword" members area etc. Something that can be used almost anywhere and since it is not going to be visible to the naked eye, it does not have to make complete sense also (although I would like that too).
6. The user can manually choose the number of lines after which the plugin does the trick. Like, if the user entered 3 its going to replace a random word in the 4th sentence with the scraped content.
7. For older blog posts it has a page in that gives them an option to either use this plugin for a specific keyword or use the title as the keyword. See video #2
8. A simple activation code mechanism for the activation of the plugin.
A few changes maybe made in the final thing after discussion but this is the main blueprint.
Video #1 - [url removed, login to view]
OR [url removed, login to view]
Video #2 - [url removed, login to view]
OR [url removed, login to view]
Bid ONLY if :
You can complete the job on time.
You have wordpress experience.
PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU CANNOT GET IT DONE ON TIME.
The youtube thing that I mention inside video #2 is not required.
Please PM me if your bid does not fall in the price range.
Instead of point 4 which, I was informed, makes the plugin a huge project; I have thought of using Google's translate.
The way it will work now is:
1. When a certain keyword is chosen
2. The plugin goes to google and translates it into some other language
3. It then uses the converted word into google and fetches the information in the foreign language.
4. Converts the foreign language text back to english
5. Uses it inside the article with the hidden text.
If you have any good idea about making the content good, please PM me and we can discuss it further.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $239 for this job
Well I'm an expert wordpress plugin developer and i like to work on this expansion of text plugin you quote as an example. I can deliver the exact plugin requirements on or before the deadline.