Form I-9 Compliance, LLC (Fi9) is seeking to re-write its web site ([[url removed, login to view]]). We want to create an elegant, professional site that incorporates multiple marketing and search engine optimization features.
This project will include:
1. Creating new look and feel for the existing site at [[url removed, login to view]]. Approximately 20 pages.
2. Creating logo/art for website, email template & powerpoint page.
3. Flash “testimonials?? that circulate at top of page.
4. Optimize for multiple screen resolutions.
5. Compatible with IE7, IE8, Firefox and Safari.
6. Content management to add video and articles by Fi9.
7. Setup a Google alert (or similar) system, where visitors can sign up for alerts on "Form I-9", "E-Verify", "Immigration law" and our system can automatically be set to send them out via email auto responder (after we approve email).
8. Purchase area for online purchase of services.
1. Show short video samples (~5 videos).
2. Once purchase is made online, notification is provided to Fi9 representative for order fulfillment.
9. Add email capture w/multiple check boxes that prompt auto responders.
10. Database management
11. Incorporate AUTORESPONDERS.
12. Perform Keyword/keyphrase optimization.
1. Focus will include key phrases that focus on “buy?? signals instead of random words.
13. Research top 3 competitors and form strategy to beat.
14. Optimized meta tags + title tags
15. Create profile pages on 10 social media sites w/logo.
16. Create 50 backlinks to [[url removed, login to view]] and appropriate pages (best practice/white hat).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IE6, IE7, IE8, Firefox, Safari