The application will allow buyers to search product offerings from multiple suppliers and select individual products to request bulk price quotations. Request for quotations (RFQ’s) will be consolidated where applicable and sent via an email and stored in a database for both buyer and supplier to retrieve and review.
In the initial release, the application will focus on the biomedical and lifescience bulk chemical industry, but should be architected to incorporate other industries that purchase in bulk quantities in the future.
In this business model the application simply distributes RFQ’s accordingly and does not provide B2B electronic commerce or any synchronous transactions. We simply plan to deliver RFQ’s and let the buyer and supplier work out the details.
The application will be a subscription based service where only the suppliers are required pay. (by credit card at signup) Currently, there is no charge for buyers in our model but they must be a registered user to send RFQ's.
Here is a quick list of features required by the application:
- All users should be able to maintain account information from an account maintenance screen. (contact info, passwords, preferences, etc)
- All users should be able to view quotes they have created and/or were sent to them.
- Suppliers should be able to add/update/remove products online
- Buyers can send 1 RFQ to multiple suppliers
Here is an example site that is close to what we want EXCEPT they are missing:
- a nice design
- buyer registration
- ability to send 1 RFQ to multiple suppliers
- storage of RFQ's for buyers/suppliers to review
[url removed, login to view]
please contact me for a detailed spec
5 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $266 på dette job
Dear Sir/Mam Greetings from zonebits.......... I am interested to do this project. I have 5 years experiance in this field. Thanks with regards zonebits