I've decided to open this up to everyone.
Please read the following very carefully. Consider the first two points pre-requisites before bidding:
1. You have worked with Interspire Shopping Cart software found at [url removed, login to view]
2. You have performed Ebay API integration.
If you have not done BOTH of the above you SHOULD NOT bid.
If you have, please continue reading:
I need an addon module to perform exactly the same way as the X-cart module Auction Manager
[url removed, login to view]
Manage your auctions
* Create new auctions
* Schedule products for auction
* Relist products for auction
* Bulk list multiple auctions at one time
* Full WYSIWYG editor for your eBay auction descriptions
* Supports primary/secondary eBay categories as well as eBay Store categories
* View reports (sold items, unsold items, current listings etc.)
* Listing page for current eBay auctions directly within Interspire Shopping cart store for customers to see - blends seamlessly into your template design allowing customers to view and visit directly your current auction listings
* Work with all eBay International sites as well as US
* Ebay Compatible certificaiton
It would be a PHP based file that integrates with Ebay API and Interspire shopping cart software. Here are intstructions on how to integrate:
[url removed, login to view];C=8dd005f68cce4d7145d8ca0c308cb998&L=1&N=150
I would also need the Ebay checkout to redirect to the shopping cart software website.
User main menu interface needs to have a professional design with icons.
Any further questions, please ask.