I need a PHP/MYSQL coder to develop a vacation rental website similar to [url removed, login to view] (i.e. no bookings paid for, no contracts signed, mainly contacting the property owners through web site).
The script demo can be downloaded but is encoded.
Looks-wise, please provide clone of this demo.
Other than the functionality offered by the script, I would like following features:
- possibility to set initial expiry date of rental adds and provide admin page to extend as part of subscription administration pages (as this will be means for invoicing owners)
- allow to make preliminary reservation (if checked by owner, then visitor gets to see Contact link AND Make Booking link, which changes availability calendar to status preliminary until time-out or until confirmed or deleted by owner)
- advanced search to include all types of facilities and activities, to be set by administrator
- apart from e-mail exchange on inquiry, all inquiries should be visible through web site to owners.
Main technical requirements:
Search engine friendly URLs URL/[url removed, login to view] (specify method)
Smarty template system
Multi-language (all captions in one file per language)
More details to be exchanged at later stage.
If you do bid, please send me also a private message explaining to me how you came up with your bid and what you will do in detail.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc.).
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $260 på dette job
I am interested in doing this project. You can have a look at my portfolio [url removed, login to view] and revert back. Budget is low. you will need to enhance the budget.
We have already a rental project done. We can deliver this in just 1 day. You can also choose out 5 types of models / layouts. Contact us by mail: info at pemp dot nl