Here are the details regarding this task.
This is a business index/review and comment site with the main requirements:
*How this works, Search, Classifieds, Library Articles, News, Sitemap, Terms, About Us, and member Profile pages.
*User access on the site will vary by Membership status and profession
*Each business will have 2 sets of ratings. Users will view ratings by category and overall sums.
* Several features will clone other popular sites:
Classifieds: [url removed, login to view]
Profile Pages: [url removed, login to view]
Ranking bars: [url removed, login to view]
*Logo creation and translation
1. The site has to have a basic and easy to use Admin back end because I am not familiar with programming. Most importantly, I need to be able to:
-Turn on and off payment features/ discounts/credit accounts and adjust prices
-Add cities/states and company names
2. At the start, I would need a proposed outline for the development process- start to finish with deadline dates.
3. No advances. Payments will be placed in escrow and released at agreed upon times. These dates will correspond with the deadlines described above. Payment will be contingent upon competition of each stage. I will not put the lump sum in escrow but will release partial payments as agreed. The last payment will be released after the website has been running 2 weeks problem-free.
4. I will have full ownership of everything, as well as, non-disclosure agreements to be signed and returned before the start of the project.
6. Communication. I have had bad experiences with programmers. I will need regular communication. I will not micro manage every step but need to know of any problems or possible delays before they happen.
This is the basic layout for what I need. Please only submit a bid if you can do ALL of this and can provide sites or demos that relate to the task. I want someone creative who can amplify and simplify my concept, and who can put a creative spin on details that I am less particular about. Please write on my PMB if you have any questions.