[url removed, login to view]
project - paid upgrade build/setup/payment processing integration
This scope of this project is to add a "paid upgrade" service option to a live ad-supported web site, [url removed, login to view] Please check out the site and if you think you can perform the below in order to fulfill this project, please bid.
Before describing the requirements, let me first weed out the persons who are NOT invited to bid:
* if u are just a middleman who would then hope to hire other subs to actually do the coding DO NOT BID. Principals and their agents ONLY.
* if you are not available IMMEDIATELY to start, DO NOT BID
* if you do not speak FLUENT english and/or are not available to communicate via IM/skype during US daylight times, DO NOT BID
*if you think you will just do a poor or incomplete job and then demand more money to complete, or if you think you can go over your estimated time frame without a good reason, guess again. I have been hiring freelancers a LONG time. I can and will cancel and you will lose, so dont waste our time. Unless you have reviewed MY SITE AND THE BELOW PROJECT SPECS AND REQUIREMENTS AND CAN COMPLETE THEM AS DESCRIBED WITHIN ONE WEEK (max time frame), DO NOT BID.
Now, on to the requirements (server environment is CentOS and apache/mySQL):
Completion requires the following, to be done in general in the order listed:
1) a nice-looking "paid upgrade" features/benefits single web page (including perhaps a features/benefits table or graphic), to be done using our current site logo/CSS/theme/colors to integrate with the current site and a list of features/benefits that I will supply. The goal of course is to promote and convince users to sign up for the paid service upgrade.
2) installation and configuration of a script that I will provide (PHP/mySQL) that provides an XDrive-style function/service as an add-on to the paid upgrade version of our website. Note that this will involve creation of user accounts, which will in turn require the integration of payment processing functions, as described in 4) below - these user accounts will log in to the paid mp3ify site which will contain the Xdrive functionality.
3) copy of the basic [url removed, login to view] architecture over to a paid upgrade unique directory on the web server that requires active and valid user/password to access (you will be deleting some segments that exist in the free/ad supported mp3ify site such as advertisements and adding some segments also for this paid version at the direction of my admin/webmaster).
4) "hook in" of the payment processing functionality for each user on a monthly basis, so that the user pays for 30 days of access at a time via one of 3 methods:
1) paypal (via subscription using the paypal IPN API) - this will be created as an auto-recurring monthly charge and process
2) mobile billing using [url removed, login to view] and their API - this will also be created as an auto-recurring monthly charge and process
3) completion of an offer or survey via a CPALead widget (CPALead has an interface where we can create a "widget" to use, similar to an API).