The winning bid is going to be the one that answers all my questions and can prove you can meet my requiresments. Dont copy and paste your bids, write something specific. I know your busy, I am a web designer too. And I have work for you. We'll split it 50/50 of what my client pays me. There will be repeat work. Pay attention. Get a cup of coffie, sit back, take a deep breath, and sell yourself to me, in good english, and with some detail. You'd be amazed - this is what us buyers are looking for, especially in America.
Ok, my web design clients are asking me web sites they can edit themselves. I am low cost provider and the only solution I can do by myself is Adobe Contribute. This would take some training and support, and they cant afford to pay me for it. I dont want to waste a bunch of hours training people on Adobe Contribute. I need an easy web site that the customers can change the content themselves. An EASY solution, easy enough so that an old person who never owned a computer can use...easy enough so that a person who does not understand abstract thinking can understand. For example, how many farmers in the middle of nowhereville, Missippi do you think understand computers? They know a lot about milking cows, and riding horses, but you are going to have to come up with a solution they can understand. Everything should be changable with your solution, except maybe the number of pages/navigation. You should be able to take any design, any template, or any existing site, and add your solution to allow the customer to change the content. I have some current customers that ask about editing there own web site. And I have some that want it designed from scratch. If your solution isnt easy enough for a computer dummy, easier then Adobe Contribute, then the people that are milking the cows and never touched a computer wont buy from you/us. If you do a good job they might give us some free corn, maybe even a free horse...in addition to the cash.
Now then, in your bid please address and answer all of the following requirements by number.
1) Your portfolio of sites and expeirence in similar jobs will help me sell it to my clients. You will become one of my designers, and I will say "my designers have designed the following sites", and list yours, and give you the work . I am not stealing your portfolio, I am using it to sell you as my designer.
2) In reference to number one, please LIST EHE PORTFOLIO EXAMPLES of web sites you have created that can be changed by the client. If you have a demo login and password, let me know.
3) The portfolio examples cannot say "site designed by" you, that will not help me sell it under my company name.
4) You cannot steal my clients, and if I get busy, you will be talking with them directly, maybe even the initial consultation. Can you speak good english to american clients? Remember, anwswer these one by one.
5) How do I know you are honest and wont steal my clients?
6) What hours/days are do you have an english speaking person available? Answer in Eastern standard time.
7) How long have you been in business?
8) Where are you located?
9) Although I have never given a customer a refund, I may have to, in rare circumstances, you would not get paid either. This has never happened, but if it does, and I already paid you, you would pay me back. This is especially important for credit card chargebacks, this has never happened, but if it does, you would pay me back or not get paid. I take steps to prevent this, like showing the customer the design before we proceed further.
10) Revisions - this is part of web design, it may take some work before the client is happy. Even AFTER I paid you, my clients still request revisions, which you would do.
11) You setup the email.
12) You use my hosting, my merchant accounts, and offer my templates before yours. You setup the email.
13) You are bididng on a four page web site, including a contact form, and a mapquest directions page.
14) Offer me one option at $150 if you can, or less if you can, and then offer one for $250, if you can. Or offer whatever you can, including more then one option(s). All packages are a 4 page website with a contact form and a mapquest directions page. List any upgrades you'd like to offer.
15) Is your soltuion easy enough for a Missippi farmer who never touched a computer?
16)Can he edit the site himself?
17) Do you have a toll free number?
18) Do you have any experience/portfolio with adsense/wordpress?
17) If my client gives me a free chicken on top of cash, would you let me keep the chicken?
You should be finished with that cup of coffie by now. Note that half of the bidders didn't answer my questions and arent sure how much to bid. Some wont answer with correct english. A couple will bid $5 and one strange fellow will bid $30,000. I dont know why this happens, but it usually does. If you put your information in the bid rather then a pm, it helps with quick screening. And if you forget to list example portfolio sites with websites that are editable by the client, and dont say "site designed by" you, I will definatley not let you keep the chicken. Your english better be good, because not even I can understand some of the rural accents from the Missippi farmers.
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $225 for dette job
Hello Sir, i read your requirements and i will give you all the answers in PMB.. so pls check your PMB for demos and answers.. Regards, Perception System.
We have similar project and we can offer you the professional services, the team with over 10+ years working experiences, established in Jul, 2004. please kindly check PMB for details, thank you.
Hai, We read your [url removed, login to view] are accenting your requirements and terms. You may get your answer in PMB... Please check out our profile in our attachment..