I am looking to have a real estate investing website designed and developed, to attract home owners, who are in financial trouble, to sell their homes directly to my company. The website is pretty simple and straight forward. It mainly contains static informational pages and input forms. The data captured from the forms are to be stored in the backend mySQL database and emailed to a subscribed list of recipients.
The following are the main requirements of website:
1. Provide up to 24 static informational pages (contents will be provided)
2. Provide the following input forms:
a. Home sellers short form
b. Home sellers long form
c. Foreclosure form
d. Investors short form
e. Buyers short form
f. Home leads short form
g. Contact form
3. Store submitted data, from the forms, into appropriate tables in the backend mySQL database.
4. Send email notifications, with the submitted data, to list of recipients. Each email notification will contain appropriate subject headings that correspond to the type of form that was submitted.
5. High quality Graphics Layout design. I will need few concepts for layout designs and unlimited revisions for selected layout design.
6. Professional, Fast Loading Interactive and user friendly navigation with all required functionalities.
7. Password protected Admin Panel with basic utilities to manage site like (i) Add-Edit-Delete Categories/Services (ii) Add-Edit-Delete Images (iii) Add-Edit-Delete Content of all pages using Content Management System.
8. mySQL admin panel for queries and reports.
9. I will need basic SEO services which will help the site to get indexed.
The website design needs to be clean and modern looking (with preferred color combination)(ex. [url removed, login to view]), not the old, tired looking designs of the example websites below. These websites contain similar contents and provide the same functionalities to what I want.
ezhomesolutions – dot - com
ibuynsellhouses – dot - com
crswebuyhomes – dot - com
Thanks for bidding and be sure to send links and id/pwd to similar clones or scripts previously developed.