NOTE:I am not sure of the budget needed for the project, as I do not know if this is possible - Please post a PM if your price is different to your bid.
I need a script that will be able to pull current pricing and stock levels from the site [url removed, login to view]
This site are my suppliers and if they run out of stock, I run out of stock - If they change their prices, I must change mine.
Therefore I would like a script that will output the current prices of the products that I sell and obtain from their website, so I can keep tabs on a daily basis.
I will need to be able to add and remove products from the output list when ever I need to and also (if possible) have any changes to prices and stock highlighted.
To sum up, I need it to work like this:
1. I input into the script the products I sell from [url removed, login to view]
2. Script visits [url removed, login to view] and pulls accross the current price and stock
3. The script would then tell me the changes from the last time it pulled across the details (either price drop or stock drop etc).
4. I then will need to be able to add and remove products for the script to check whenever necessary.
5. I use OSCommerce, intergration is not necessary, but would be a major plus if possible.
Please let me know of any clarification needed.
A demo of such a system, even very basic, would almost guarantee selection for the programmer who can show me this.
Any programmer will need to demostrate a complete understanding of what I need to be able to be selected.
[url removed, login to view] currrently have a very similar system for their members, but it only holds 50 products. However, I would like something that does something similar. Please see the attached uploaded file for an idea of what I am looking for
Thanks for your bids.