I have a highly customised Oscommerce store and require the following work done:
1) Currently when a customer pays via Paypal the items in the cart are aggregated/combined into the one item/total and passed to Paypal which is good. However the "Item Title" or "Payment For" field that is passed to Paypal currently shows as my stores name only (eg "My Store"). I need this modified so the order number is also included so it is easier for both myself and customers to identify what order number the payment is for in Paypal. So in Paypal when paying for and order and viewing previous transactions the "Item Title" or "Payment For" field should contain both my stores names and the order number for example it should look like: "My Store Name: Order #6343"
2) I have already setup the following contribution for the store: [url removed, login to view],2947
It changes the email subjects that the customer receives from the store so the email subject contains the store name, order number and the order status. For example " My Store Name Order #54: Preparing Order" It also changes the subject of the order confirmation email that the customer and I receive when a customer places an order to: "My Store Name Order # 54 received."
The problem is this does not work when a customer pays via Paypal. I need this fixed so the above contribution works when a customer pays via Paypal. Hopefully you should only need to do some small modifications to [url removed, login to view] for this to work.
3) I have installed the Low Stock Report contribution found here: [url removed, login to view],1245
and it is working well but I would like the pagination of the report changed so it will display 500 products per page instead of 10
4) Currently the store is hosted on a server based in the USA. As I am in Australia (GMT +11:00) the time the store uses is wrong. Fix it so the store works on the correct Australian time.
5) Install and test this Review Approval contribution: [url removed, login to view],76
I did have a previous developer attempt to install this but they never got it working correctly. So this contribution is actually already half installed but not working. You may need to remove it and start again.
If you are interested please PM me and I will send you my sites URL so you can review it before placing a bid.
To be selected for this project you need to be experienced with PHP & OsCommerce.. You need to be able to complete the work within 7 business days of being selected for the project. Prompt completion would be greatly appreciated and will likely lead to more work of a similar nature in the near future.
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $90 på dette job
HI, plz check my reviews and won project on GAF. most of them are OSCommerce/CRE works. let me complete your project quickly and professional plz check PMB for demo Regards
HI, We can provide best solution for your [login to view URL] are expert in developing of opensources like PHPBB, Mambo,zencart,Oscommerce,Tikiwiki.... Please see our site: [login to view URL] thanks sandeep
We are experianced in website development using MY-SQL, PHP, ASP.NET, HTML, JAVA APPLET. if you need any technical details about your project we are ready to give you.