Im still getting problems with it, so let me explain what Is needed:
[url removed, login to view] which is already in Leopard, I dont want any external PHP compilations.
2. Installing PEAR in /usr/local/bin (any suggestions here?).
3. Installing Symfony Pear module.
4. Configuring php and apache to working with it.
5. /Users/Damian/Praca/ is directory, when I'll be storying directory for each project 'directory1' .. 'directory2' etc..
6. most of them will be in symfony, so I'll create symfony project in each folder (not sandbox, is must be from PEAR).
7. i have eclipse+pdt+symfoclipse, but can not get build in console working, so it has to be fixed too.
8. I need fully detailed instruction how You did it, in case I will have to do it on my second computer.
I dont know exactly how is it possible to do in mac, something like remote control or ssh ? I could also do it myself with Your instructions and help.
Budget is low, as its extremely easy for someone who knows mac os x and php/symfony.