Hello. I currently run the website [url removed, login to view] I have MediaWiki 1.6.8 installed on the site. However, I am having problems getting it working.
At first I was getting a 500 error. Then I tried to change permissions of folders and I was getting an infinite redirect loop. I removed a file from the server, and what you see on the site is what I now have.
I simply need to get the site upgraded to the latest version and have it working. I need it working within the next 2 days.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $59 for this job
Hi there. I can get this problem fixed and your MediaWiki working again as expected within a day. If you accept my bid we can have your site up and running again in no time. Thanks.