1. Need Japanese language for user interface.(web pages and forms should be written in Japanese)
2. You must supply proper documents to instruct us as to where the html parts are. We will fine tune html pages by ourselve.
3. Use xoops as the base platform. (Or its equivalent, if you prefer)
4. 10 plus/minus a few forms to input data to be stored in SQL.
5. Generate 10 plus/minus a few html pages from SQL data base
6. Built-in Loan calculator, html editor, mailer and indivisual inbox.
7. Reverse auction module (see below for detail)
a. (Purpose of the auction) To fill an amount of loan from a list of lenders with the interest rate offered as the key of auction.
b. Example: Loan amount to be filled is 100,000 yen
Lenders apply to it by clicking 'Bidding' button.
Lenders post their interest rate and the amount but after checking such items as income/debt ratio, borrower's credit rating and group's credit status if the borrower belongs one, on the page. (Those data shall be generated using information set in the SQL under her ID, which is registered from one of the forms of item 3 of above. The html page generation trigger is the click of "a certain borrower's summary" and the summary shall be genarated by using the information set in SQL. There may be some calculation process involved when generating a certain item or items of the page. )
Let's say you bid 5,000 yen at 16%.
The system should check;
+ If this bid is done within the time frame set by the borrower,
+ If there's still a room for 5,000yen,
+ If the interest rate is lower/equal/or higher than the listed bids,
+ If this bid clears above, then it shall be listed at the top of the listing.(Listing is basically in the order of the date of the bid.)
+ If there's a room for 3,000 yen only, then a part of this bid shall be accepted. 3,000yen is accepted but 2,000 yen is excluded from the bid.
+ Even if there's no room for a certain amount, the interest rate offered outbid existing bids, then your bid will be topped with your full amount. With the case of above, if you offer 5,000 yen at the rate of 15%, then your amount shall be accepted in full and shall be listed at the top of the list, no matter how the total bids amount to.
+ If above outbid occurs and if it is necessary to exclude a few bids to adjust the bidding amount to the requested amount, then select the bids starting from newer date. (Suppose there are four bids, dated June 29 with 2,000 and June 24 with 1,000 yen and July 1 with 1,500 yen and July 5 with 3,000 yen. Then taking from newer, "June 24, 1000yen" and "June 29, 2,000 yen", "July 1, 1,500" and "a part of July 5 of 3,000", 500 are taken.)
+ As a bid is taken, there should be blue round mark in the proper column of the list.
(The marking shall be revised as the new bid become realized.)
8. Any additional question is welcome. The system flow chart is available upon request, after July 17th.
25 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1227 på dette job
We look over the docs.. we already done the bidding management system... and it really helpfull for us if you send us the flow chat. Looking forward for your reply.