This is rather simple task:
A. Install new wordpress theme
B. Download and Install following WordPress plugins:
1. Akismet - This comes default in wordpress and you will need a licence to activate it. This plugin helps you to prevent spam comments on your blogs.
2. All-in-one SEO Pack - The SEO pack allows you to have title and description (and meta keywords, though not so significant now) for every post you make, either automatically or you can define them when writing the post.
3. WP-Slimstat-EX - With this plugin, you can check your blog stats without going to your cpanel to view Awstats. The stats are comprehensively displayed on a convenient tab in Wordpress admin panel.
4. Google Sitemaps -Generates a Google Sitemaps compliant sitemap of your WordPress blog. It also provides information on how your visitors arrive on your blog through google search phrases.
5. Ultimate Tag Warrior - This is one of the, if not the best plugin for adding tags on your blogs.
6. Ultimate Tag Warrior Add On - Google Sitemaps - Automatically adds the UltimateTagWarrior tags onto the end of the google sitemap XML file as produced by the Google Sitemap plugin. This facilitaes search engine spiders to spiders all your tags and indexed as many blog pages as possible.
7. Landing Sites - This neat plugin automatically shows a series of related post on all your post before showing the actual content and it prevents your visitors from closing their browser if the post content on the blog happens to be not what they are looking for.
8. Adsense Deluxe - I do not like to add adsense on my blog but if you like to add some monetizatin on your wordpress blog, this adsense plugin would definitely come in handy.
9. Objection Redirection - Ever come across webpages that shows error, it's called a 404 error. This plugin will instead redirect your visitors who ends up on your error pages to your working url.
10. Related Posts - Automatically creates a list of related posts for you.
Only bid if you can get it completed on 9/9