I require a PHP script for a ‘for sale by owner’ property website. Only Houses for Sale and Houses to Rent can be advertised on the site. The script must be easily integrated with the rest of the website which I can build myself. For an example of they layout for the property listings etc that I would like look at [url removed, login to view] user demo.
Here is what the script must do:
Visitors to the site / potential buyers:
• Ability to search for property from the homepage
• On homepage, a ‘Search By Property ID’ button so buyers can quickly find a particular listing (each property listed by sellers should automatically be given a unique property ID)
• Ability to print a copy of any advert
• Ability to contact the seller of a property by either clicking a 'contact seller' button on the advert page, or by using the buyers personal contact details if they have added them in their listing. To send the seller a message via the website, the potential buyer must first register, then they will have an inbox where they can read replies from sellers.
• Each property listing should have an ‘Add to Favorites’ button, where registered members can add properties they are interested in to a ‘My Favorites’ section in their member area. The ‘My Favorite’s section will be beside their message inbox in their user area when they are registered.
• Unregistered visitors should be prompted to register by choosing a password and username when they click ‘Add to Favorites’ or ‘Contact Seller’ in the listing page.
• Registered members should be able to select locations they are interested in buying property in and have emails sent to them when new properties are posted on the site which match their requirements, such as area, max price, number of rooms, etc.
Property sellers who pay to list their property
• ‘Sellers Login’ button on the homepage, taking them to login page where they enter their username and password.
• Each seller has a ‘My Account’ section which is accessed by logging in after they have listed a property for sale. From here they can manage and edit their account details and fully edit their adds,.
• In ‘My Account’ there should be an inbox where they can view, reply to, and delete messages from potential buyers regarding their properties.
• Sign out button to enable them to sign out of their account.
• Sign out buttons should appear in each page for both Sellers and registered members who have signed in, to enable easy signing out of their accounts.
• All images uploaded by sellers should be automatically adjusted to the correct size for displaying in the listing
• Each listing can have an unlimited number of photos, but the ‘Main Photo’ should be clearly labeled as the one that will appear at the top of the add and on the adds listings page.
• Upon first registering to sell their property, the new seller must then fill in their Contact Details. These will be Name, Address, Full Postcode, Telephone Number, Mobile Number and Email address. The new seller must choose a username and password. Their contact details from this form should not be used in the advert they create.
• The seller should then be taken to their members area, where they can create a new add.
• The add creation page can be much the same as the current add creation page in the admin section, although a unique property ref number should automatically be assigned to each add. Once they have created their advert they should be able to preview it. They should be given the option of entering their own personal contact details to be included at the bottom of the advert, such as their name and phone number or email address etc. When they are happy with their listing, they should be able to pay via paypal or Nochex. As the website will be used in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, payment should be able to be made in both Euros and Pounds. Once payment has been made, the advert should be automatically listed on the website.
• If any member forgets their password, they should be able to have it emailed to them.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $1127 for this job
We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. Give us a chance to show our talents and we assure you quality. [url removed, login to view]
We can provide you with a site to meet all of the needs you listed. check your messages for additional details about our specific qualifications. Thanks for your consideration!