For a image manipulation site, the input of the shoppers are their own images files, browsed from their computers and uploaded to the server.
Add an image upload attribute to products of mambo-phpshop with an image verification check.
The file upload implementation may or may not be inspired in [url removed, login to view];Itemid=71&topic=9452.0
and the image verification in
[url removed, login to view];cPath=3&products_id=2
upon the Provider's own preferences.
The current site is mambo-phpShop v1.2 stable 3 on mambo v4.5.2
- simple insertion of new code lines into existing scripts is preferred to creation of new scripts, and fields into existing database tables rather than new tables
- product attribute visible to every user but actual uploading of files allowed to registered and logged-in users only. If an un-registered user tries to upload a file, it is reminded that he/she has to register or login first, along with a link to the create account/login forms
- upload directory outside the web tree
- image verification for uploading with random code
- the uploaded image ID must be unique (session?) and traceable in both customer's account pages and order confirmation e-mails
- The new code must be secure against security threats
- All the changes to the code of the current installation must be fully documented (including comments like [url removed, login to view];machine=a674befe5fda73d180183be1dbc940ee)
- Demos on both Provider's and Buyer's servers before final delivery
Proven experience in mambo and mambo-phpshop is crucial
Payment through escrow account