These are the things I would like done.
1. Install filechucker.
2. Put a tab that links to the filechucker domain on the homepage bar.
3. Set up userbase on the same domain name as filechucker.
4. Make a checkbox in filechucker that says they are ok with posting it to the main site.
5. Make userbase sync with the regular wordpress user database so that when they create an account with wordpress they also get one with the filechucker site. The same goes with filechucker.
6. Modify wordpress template to have more ad space.
7. Make 2 different web 2.0 favicons.
8. Change theme color scheme.