I have a very rudimentary script installed on my virtual server that a client can log in to to view the status of their project (we are a non-profit legal center and handle passport and visa cases).
The script is supposed to serve as a client web account or extranet but it is too basic and is not meeting our needs; we need a more sophisticated system with good graphic design elements (to enhance our professional image).
I want to either change/improve the current system or just start from scratch.
(1) I would like the same information--client profile, account information, case status--in the web account.
(2) I would like the Logistics section to continue to be where I as the Consultant provides the client with developments on the Project.
(3) I would like a Feedback section where the client can submit Helpdesk Tickets and keep a record of communication.
(4) I would like the web account to be able to deal with different types of Projects: right now, I am mostly doing Irish passport casework but will soon be branching into Canadian Immigration work. In the future, I would like to add International Retirement services too so I would like the web account to be flexible enough to accomodate different lines of business. Therefore, I would like the ability to also list the Business under which the client is being served: I.e., some clients are from [url removed, login to view], some clients will be from Visa-Direct.com.
(5) Finally, I would like to be able to create different levels of Master/Admin logins: I intend to recruit agents who will refer clients to me. I would like for the agents to be able to log-in and view the status of all the clients that are linked to their login so they can update their clients.
(5) I want to be able to create corporate accounts so that they can open an account and initiate immigration cases from the web account for new employees.
On another note, we intend to start to promote IT Services to Latin American companies from an office in Mexico. We would therefore like to build a referal arrangement with a freelancer that we can trust.
See Office Live for similar idea:
Customer Manager: The Customer Manager application allows you to view your accounts, business contacts, sales opportunities, activities, and account territories in one view. This set of online tools allows you to track all touch points with customers and prospects in a single, online repository.
Customer Support: Keep a running list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) as well as track customer support incidents
Project Manager: Quickly set up projects and collaborate with your team to standardize processes, and track and mark milestones. Project Manager allows businesses to track and view projects, whether in the office or away, from almost any Internet-connected computer.
Customer Workspace. The customer workspace allows you to effectively share information with designated customers and clients. You can set up a separate customer site for each of your active clients to share such things as project details, timelines, documents, and digital images.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $1051 for this job
Dear Prospect, We can complete this project for you in 55 days at the said cost. Please contact us via the private message board. Warm regards Francena