I need assistance with a non-profit's web site. I am designing the site myself but I need an expert on MS Access and MySql. The site has 3 database that currently use MS Access. Here is what the databases are for:
Database #1 - membership information
Database #2 - volunteer information
Database #3 - research information
Currently, only 2 are interactive with the web site - Database #1 takes info from an ASP form and then outputs info onto ASP pages for volunteers.
Here is what I need done:
- All 3 databases to interact
- Members to be able to join, create passwords and to log-in and update their own info
- Volunteers to be able to log into a database that feeds them info on their volunteer positions only (their info from Database #2 controls what info they get from Database #1).
- Several web pages need to gather data from the databases.
- The research database needs to talk to the member database to tabulate a research report. This needs to be programmed with appropriate questions for report.
This is a children's charity site but the closest database type site I can think of would be EHarmony or some other site that allows log-in's, matches members (in this case parents with kids with the same issues), and then an additional long survey form.
The site is hosted by Vortech with a MySql Admin Panel on a Windows machine.
This has to be COMPLETED within the next 10 days! If you can't do it or don't have time, please do not bid!
Very experienced database programmers only please. The budget for this project is very low because it is a non-profit site. But if you do a good job on this site I will sub-contract a lot of future database work with you, especially if we work well together. I turn down a lot of sites with database work because I'm not comfortable with it but if I found the right partner I could take a lot more jobs and that means sharing the job and the money.
Please do not send standard PM's that you've copied and pasted to a dozen other projects. I need someone who will take the time to read this and respond accordingly.