Asterisk and SER Setup and Web Administration
I'd like to have an Asterisk and SER implementation on one of my Linux servers (running CentOS 4.3).
The solution will have a simple to use front end the configures both Asterisk AND SER to allow the following:
- multiple SIP Registrations from single providers (only reason for SER as Asterisk cannot handle this)
- Ability to setup multiple "sites"*
- Ability to run reports on call usage
- Ability to setup SIP accounts for extensions
- Ability to setup Voicemail
- Ability to handle voice-prompts
- Ability to call forward extensions "out of hours" if required
I don't mind if this solution uses some of the OpenSource products that are already out there. I've tried a view of them and find them far too complex to use - ideally need it to be idiot proof so that I can delegate administration to people without advanced PC skills.
Design of interface isn't important - it doesn't have to be fancy! But it does need to be easy to navigate.
Chosen developer will get full root access to the server to setup as (s)he wishes. A full project plan and details of functionality and site layout will be required before commencing the work.