This project simply requires 3 hours of your time either on consulting me on voip, and telephony in general or work on an asterisk a2billing server.
I have federal core 4 server with old version of asterisk and A2billing which I need moved to new server which has Federal core 6 and asterisk 1.4 and set up and configured in the way the old server works. More or less just copy and paste files or whatever works.
You will not be required to work more then 3 hours. You may be subject to nothing more then teaching or tutoring me the entire 3 hours or be required to work on server doing what I stated above. This depends on your qualifications.
IF I need more work or consulting and I like your work style I will post more project here for you. and I am sure I need a lot more then just 3 hours of your time. In order to do projects for me after this you must be a gold member of GAF. Don’t worry I will pay this for you if I like your consultation or work.
Please note: If I like you work or consultation I will post more projects for you. For my protection I will not work off GAF SITE site. Any Jobs after this one if you get it will require you to be gold member for the duration of all jobs I post for you.
1) Buyer must be able to communicate with me by voice and email or instant messaging. No Exception, I have yahoo, msn, skype, Aim and about all the instant messaging or private messaging software that supports voice. You can download a soft phone and connect directly to my server if need be. Having a land line mobile phone in a country were the rates are under 5 cents minute would be good as well.
2) Must speak understandable English and capable of explaining things in a reasonable and somewhat easily understood manner.
3) Must know ASTERISK, Linux, and some PHP . State details about this in your bid.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Including recordings of consultation. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) All data from databases or any other sources on my servers either belongs to ME (the buyer) or other companies I work with and for and remain the property of CardCard. Under no circumstances are you are allowed to remove any data from my server to another server not belonging to me. Or copy data for any purpose without authorization from me.