We have an existing website which currently contains only a forum, now we plan to add the elance model i.e. a posting projects and bidding system and a blog. The details of the work to be done are as follows:
1. Change the UI
2. Add a blog within the website (with same UI) as theme.
3. Allow existing members to update their profile and new members to register afresh and make their profile. Members should be able to import their profile (except username) from linkedin and edit it.
4. Add a bidding system (like [url removed, login to view]) wherein members can post projects as well as bid on them. They should be able to communicate with other members through PMB (just as at elance but contact info should be blocked).
5. Members should be able to pay through credit card/ paypal etc and use escrow facility. The website should get a certain percentage(or a minimum amount) for every completed project.
6. Members should be able to invite their friends by importing their contact through yahoo / gmail / linkedin / orkut etc.
7. On their profile, members should be able to add html tags i.e. widgets / google ads or anything else that they like.
8. Memebers hosuld recieve weekly updates on new projects etc. Also provide a html based email template to promote the website.
Note: We plan to integrate the fully working model of eLance.com. It must be in Php/MySQL. It should be a fully working model which means all the features such as Escrow, PMB, Creating multiple profiles, Fees management, payment processor integration should be included. Preference will be given to those who already have a demo site uploaded.
PLEASE DON'T SEND TURNKEY SCRIPTS THAT ARE FLOATING.
Please don’t post URL to the pirated freelance scripts which you have. I won’t accept it at any case.
The script must not be encrypted so we can modify the scripts in any ways we want. (NO STOLEN script and single license stuff)
The script should be 'bug-free'.
Send me the demo URL to your script and its admin and user area.
If you need any addition info, please let me know on PMB. I can also provide the url of the existing website to the interested bidders so that they can have a look at it.
Please bid for the full project and not for the parts.