We are working with a new Zen-Cart installation (v 1.3.9) and need to integrate the UPS Online Tools into the site. Specific requirements are:
- Shipping API integrates with UPS World Ship
- Rates - Ability to pull shipping rates from UPS based on weight, boxes, and any surcharge the customer would like to add to cover packing materials. (Same as existing UPS shipping module).
- Time in Transit - Ability to use UPS Time in Transit feature to limit shipping options for the customer by setting a max transit time. (e.g. If max is set to 3 days and Time-in-Transit returns 4 days, shipping option will not be displayed.
- Address Validation with Street Level Validation - Verify addresses entered by customer at street level (not just city/state/zip validation) to be sure they are a valid shipping address to prevent shipping delays and added UPS fees. Offer suggested corrections provided from UPS and allow customer to update order's shipping address.
- Tracking - Easy method for customers to track their orders. This can be as simple as a link containing the tracking number that redirects to the [url removed, login to view] site. (See similar shipping modules currently available)
Module needs to be compliant with Zen-Cart development norms and allow for future Zen-Cart software updates without major issues (i.e. no modifications to core code. Use of Zen-Cart's file override system is required.)
Please reply with examples of previous Zen-Cart work, UPS Online Tools experience, listing of qualifications, references, quote of time to complete project, and quote of price for this project.