I am looking for someone to create a multi-database search program. Using several inputs from the user I need a program that will retrieve several possible matches to the keywords and display ONE of those matches as a final result.
1. Initial keyword search
Search contains a drop down menu of several choices, each of which contain their own database of keywords.
2. Second keyword search
Search contains a drop down menu populated with items generated from the initial keyword search.
3. Third keyword search
Search contains a drop down menu populated with items generated from the second keyword search.
4. Fourth Keyword search
Search contains a drop down menu of items generated from the third keyword search.
5. The program displays a SINGLE result from a list of items generated by the fourth keyword search. This is the final result.
1. The program has to have the ability to narrow down search results and reach a database that contains the best possible matches based on the keywords used, then display one of those results.
2. The program must only search within the databases found under the selected initial keyword.
[url removed, login to view] there will be a website built around the program that will require log in and registration for a fee, so keep that in mind.
4. Lastly, I need to be able to edit what keywords make up the database.
5. The program does not need to overly complicated but it must be somewhat pleasing to the eye, such as the displayed text at the end.
I basically just need the shell of the program and the ability to fill in the databases with my keywords.
The details are hard to discuss at the moment but please contact with any questions.