This job is a fresh installation of vtiger from [url removed, login to view] on Linux, which in itself is not hard.
Thre is a variation between the what the developer says is the script's requirements, and the server specs as follows:
System Requirements for vtiger 5.0.2:
* Operating System: RedHat Linux 7.2/8.0/9.0, SuSe 9.0, Debian 3.0, Mandrake 10.0, or Fedora Core 3.
* Web Server: Apache [url removed, login to view] and above.
* Database: MySQL version 4.1.x through 5.1.x.
* PHP: 5.0.x through 5.1.x.
Web server specifications:
OS ....: Centos 4
Apache : [url removed, login to view] (Unix)
PHP ...: 4.4.4
MySQL .: 4.0.27-standard
cPanel : 10.9.0-STABLE 119
THE GOOD NEWS
The good news is that we know someone has installed v5 on a server with Apache [url removed, login to view], MySql [url removed, login to view] and PHP 4.4.4 and has the script working.
Because of the nature of this installation, I really think this has to be one for a vtiger expert.
* We can't upgrade to Apache 2 yet because cPanel 10 does not support it, and cPanel 11 Stable has not been released yet.