I have 5 websites that I am working on that have pup nuke as it's CMS. I have encountered many errors in the script - many of them have been fixed with simple " coding errors. Here is where I need help - I am willing to work with you on this because I am new to php nuke and would like to learn as much as I can for mantaining these sites - Three sites are adult in nature, but have no content installed.
1) One site I seemed to have lost the ability to login as admin. I replaced two modules and the site has been acting funny ever since. When I go to login, it tells me that the site does not have an admin or super user - when it does, and then when I try to make a new user, it brings be to a page to login, and then back to the page where it says there is no admin or superuser. I stopped modifying modules after this and left the other four sites alone.
2) All five sites have errors with the Forum - the same error. In the forums, there is text that is missing and a search button missing. In one of the php nukes, I tried to replace the forum with InvisionBoard, however now I cannot seem to login to the main site as admin - and the forum isn't working properly. Once a solution is found we would need to cut and copy the module into all four other sites. A solution would either be to install one working version of another type of forum and let me cut and copy the folder into the other four sites, or to try to troubleshoot the old forum - I can reinstall the old one on the 1 modified site if this is needed.
3) I installed a new search module that searches the other catogories inside the nuke pages on all five sites and it seems to be working fine on all of them, however it still doesn't go down to the amount of levels I would like it to - as to individual content pages - It seems that it will pick up a content page as a result - but if the content page has 10 other connecting pages within that "page" it will not pick it up to the "page inside the page". I can show an example of this once we get the first site with the admin problems up and running again. I am not sure if anything could be done about this - but if it can, I would like to try - I would also like to add my search engines as a option on the search display results pages.
4) I have six modules (not all six will go on each site) that I would like to add to these sites - these modules are Gallery (need installed on 3 sites), two add on modules for gallery (need installed on 4 sites), a daily joke module (need installed on two sites), a CNN newsfeed module (need installed on 5 sites), and a meta tag maker (need installed on 5 sites) - I also would like to find out how to add a webpage inside a frame (example - a feed from an outside sourse that opens in the main php page) - if someone could make one general one, and then show me how to add the links - it would be great!
5) The main page template color changes and three header color changes with a login to members area. I have templates that were designed with the fluid template that retract and expand to fit different screen resolutions. I have the main pages and headers completed, however the colors are wrong. I would also need to add links to all of these - it's not alot of work left - someone already did the toughest part - it now just needs to be finished up. Then these would need to be installed on three php nuke systems and one SmarterScripts PPC. The three main pages would need a menu and a member's login.
I am sorry this description is so long, however I have had bad luck with people starting and not finishing. I really wanted to get the mainframes of these sites done by Christmas. I have had many people whom I have paid to finsih these sites and so far have not had one finished.
I also do not want to be solicited with any outside content you might want to sell - I have had some interesting experiences with this. I only have money to finish these sites right now.
As mentioned before - most of the work has been done - I just really need someone to help me finish the main parts of these sites, make sure that they are BUG FREE - as in, please either check out the script fully or be open to me asking you to fix little bugs that come up in the process.
Due to my experiences - I have to ask that if you need payment upfront, I will only pay 1/3 of the listed bid until these sites are finished(the mainframe - meaning Five fully functioning php nuke sites with the installed modules, three headers with installation on the php nukes and the PPC search engine, and three main pages with menu and member login). I am not expecting anyone to deal with any content or webpage content other than the menu and login unless it is to test modules only. I am doing this because too many times there has been problems - I have always paid upfront and the sites has never been finished. I cannot afford to lose more money, and the money deserves to go to the person who finishes the sites.
I am looking to work together with you as soon as you can start - and up to the finish - I plan on working this weekend and I would like someone who would be willing to do this as well if we cannot finish the sites (there isn't much left really - I tried to be as detailed as possible - the description looks longer than it is) before then. I am a college student and need to finish these sites before I go back - which only give me a month to finish the sites after the mainframes are finished - and I will need as much of this time as possible.
I cannot see this project going on for more than a few days. I am really hoping that this is the end of the errors. I have been shocked at the amount of "natural" errors tha came with the php nuke. My version is one that automaticly installs from Cpanel (in case others have has similar problems) and it really has been one little thing after another..... and then the little thing creates more little problems....
I can work with you using IM yahoo or IM MSN.
Thanks everyone for looking!
If you win this project - please print out this description - this will be our agreed contract - all terms must be met in order to receive full payment. The programs need to be bug free. Serious bidders only please.