Would like a script or automated process that does the following:
* Creates 10,000 new random email addresses in Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail
* Creates a CSV spreadsheet of these email addresses, and assigns a random First Name (can be random text or names from a dababase)
* We can upload this list to our email delivery engine (iContact) and send our emails to this list
* Somehow the script receives or checks the email account daily, and clicks through the first link it finds in the email (HTML or Text)
The purpose is to get a higher Open Rate and Clickthrough Rate on our email blasts, as this is being checked now by Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail.
Ideally this script can also add our company to their Safe Senders and new 'Priority Inbox' which is also being tracked.
Not sure if this is possible for the following reasons (Challenges for this project)
1. Creating new email addresses is not easy to automate, not sure if this can be done.
2. Not sure if its possible to create a robot or script that can login to these email accounts and click through the links in the email.
But we are interested in building this if it's possible.
As an alternative, we would consider hiring a VA company to manually create these email accounts, and check them every day and clickthrough the links, but this is not our preference.