I need a music player made. A site will be made, but you dont' have to make that. Just the application. I'll pay $200-$225 for this work. I have tiny bit of it done. Not much really.
The first page (home page) the person will see is divided into two horizontal segments: the first segment (25% of the home page space) is the username and password (login) segment. The remaining space on the home page will be the autobounj section.
The autobounj section will look like this:
1) The left panel will have a list of instruments just like the profile page pic we sent you
2) The right panel will have a list of featured compositions (1st half) and a list of lastest compositions (2nd half)
3) The center panel will look like a play button with AutoBounj written next to it.
4) Instead of the "MY COMPOSITIONS" panel shown in the picture we sent you, there will be Genres.
5) So when the user clicks on a Genre and hits the AutoBounj button, the respective music instrument notes fly from the left panel and get stacked on each other over the autobounj (center panel)
Also note, we will have a streamer of newly composed songs scrolling across the screeen for each profile page.
5) Bounj (when this button is clicked, all the different instrument tunes stacked on the player collapse and it is added to the "MY COMPOSITIONS" window)
The "MY COMPOSITIONS" window has a list of all compositions created by the user and each composition has a play button that plays the composition, a facebook logo (that lets them paste it as a link on their facebook page) and a download button (that leads to the paypal page where we charge a centain amount for them to download the composition).
When the user visits the website, he should see a screen with 3 horizontal segments.
Segment 1(The top segment): Will prompt the user to enter his email id and password to access
his console or for a new user, will prompt him to create a username and password.
Segment2 : AutoBounj segment which means that on the click of a button the player should
randomly pick a bunch of loops (instrument tunes) and compile a song. There are going to
be a preset list of genres from which the user will choose and ach genre will have a list of
instruments associated with it from which the autobounj tune is compiled.
Once the user logs in, on his account page he will see:
1) Libraries of loops grouped by genre
2) His own compositions / favorite tunes will be available
3) The music player /editor itself with drag and drop functionality (User should be be able to
drag and drop loops and compositions onto the editor/ player)
4) The player editor has the ability to play / record voice / pause / stop/ rearrange loops in
terms of timeline/ post composition on Facebook /download composition.