We have the Pro Form2Content component that needs to be setup as configured as possible.
• Templates setup so our web team can add articles to the website within the site’s style guide
• Setup templates as-is that work without editing our site too much, they currently do not load (probably due to SEO/SEF plugins)
• You cannot edit standing site style sheet!
• But, the Form2Content must fit in said site and look OK
• Article should be defaulted to one section/category (don’t let them choose)
• Option for up to three images, resized. Should be setup to reszie images to web standards with thumbnails and appropriate margins/padding.
• Option for future/delayed publishing
• Option for simple image gallery (plugin exists for this software) configured with our current simple image gallery parameters
• Other option so web team can go back and edit their submissions if necessary (think this is available)
• HIDDEN link – not on menu – to component that requires a login or password
• Articles should be post from component immediately. We ask that you do not do this during testing without asking us to disable auto Twitter and Facebook postings
Providers should have knowledge of Form2Content and a portfolio to show us.