I need a site inspired by [url removed, login to view] with some [url removed, login to view] changes that I need are as follows:
I am looking for a site very similar to with the following requirements:
1) A site with similar functions to [url removed, login to view]
2) 4 pages in the navigation bar.
3) Like button
4) Add your face both via facebook and twitter
5) Also ability to leave 140 character message
6) 100 book pages – pages number can be increased if demand is high.
7) When you roll over the images you will read individuals 140 character messages
8) Ability to turn pages back and forward
9) Once image and 140 characters added ability to share on facebook / share on twitter
10) Unique individual person link so can point others to their image on external sites.
11) Ability to invite 5 others to put their add their picture and comment.
I also want this site completed within 7 days of accepting your bid.
I am also wanting you to include examples of your previous designs with your bid (attachment or personal message). If there are no design examples I will not even consider your bid.
I look forward to working with a passionate, talented and creative individual. May be long term work for right candidate.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.K. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No 3rd party components unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
8 freelancers are bidding on average $406 for this job
Dear sir, Yes I can do this project with in 10 days. See my on going projects links in joomla [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] But you have to provide me your ftp & cpanel details. My first milesto Mere
Sir, i am sincere, hardworker and dedicated to my work, and moreover i have the 10 years of experience in Mis (word excel powerpoint etc software) expertise