We have a custom CMS php-form system built on CI Framework we need a lot of style and coding changes made to:
• .. make it look nicer!
• Go to fixed width template
• Match company’s stylesheet
• Split up sections more
• Add help tip icon
• Add relevant submenus
• Background colors/font sizes/etc
• Adding and changing some fields
• Adding and changing some sections
• Splitting up sections but keeping them the same
• Verification of data
• Limiting data word counts or to text/numbers
We should also let providers know that this is a fluid project small things could change.
The site also features an admin section that lets admin delete/add users and view answers, along with one past version of each members set of answers.
Additionally, admin receives an email when any answers are edited. We'd like this to continue working flawlessly.
You should be able to meet your turn-around date. Client has to approve so approval could take more than a couple of days since there are two parities involved.
PMB for links and more information