This should be a fairly simple project. I'm currently looking to buy a home. I find houses on various sites and I keep a spreadsheet in excel of my favorites.
I've registered the domain name housesheet.com. Rather that build this myself (I'm swamped) I'm looking for someone that can do this for me.
1. Must be written using a framework. Here are my top preferences:
. . a. Django
. . b. CakePHP
. . c. Some other PHP Framework (tell me what you plan on using)
. . d. Ruby on Rails
2. Allow users to create an account. Logins should be email addresses.
3. Once registered and logged in, users can then start creating lists of their favorite houses they are looking at. Here is some of the information they can list for each house:
. . a. URL link to house listing
. . b. MLS number
. . c. price
. . d. suare feet
. . e. lot size
. . f. bedrooms
. . g. bathrooms
. . h. area/neighborhood
. . i. pros/likes
. . j. cons/dislikes
. . k. Star (to mark absolute favorites)
. . l. Seen (user has toured this home personally)
4. User should be able to add links to images, or upload images
5. User should be able to add, edit, and delete their listings
6. Main view should be a table of their favorite houses. They should be able to sort by each of the items listed above (#3)
7. There should be a public view available to allow users to show their favorites to others (real estate agent, family friends)
I have various other projects so successful completion of this project could lead to future or full time work.
Thanks for bidding.