Webinar Remote-Start Project:
The goal of this software project is to demonstrate feasibility for remote starting a DimDim meeting with software. In this case you are using the open source API to [url removed, login to view] to start and end a webinar meeting at a designated time.
You will be making use of the DimDim API Integration package and specification to make remote calls. The API spec. is attached to this bid request.
The account and scheduled meeting is already setup. you just need to start and end the meeting on time remotely with software.
You will need to successfully run the test to show it works.
- Make use of the DimDim ver. 5.5 SAAS API Integration Guide.
- Download and use the DimDim ver. 5.5 SAAS API Integration Package.
- Create Apache server software to run this remote-start project.
- Test the software to demonstrate that it functions.
- Deliver software and instructions.
- Make use of internet time and no cron jobs.
- Use of a MySQL database is optional (if needed).
- Software inputs are located in one separate file. (editable)
- An Apache server FTP login is provided to test and run the software.
- DimDim account login and password
- DimDim account username
- Day of the week to run the meeting (runs same day each week in a loop)
- Time of Day to run the meeting
- Time zone (GMT)
- Meeting duration (minutes)
- Send meeting results to a log file.
- Send any session or interface errors to a log file.
- Start the meeting at the reuested time. (and login)
- End the meeting after the meeting duration has expired. (and logout)
Test: (I will run this test to verify it functions)
- Login to DimDim as an attendee of the meeting.
- Verify that the software has remote started the meeting.
- View the collaboration space of the meeting.
- Verify that the meeting ends on time.
See the DimDim user guide and also API integration. These are attached files to help in understanding the project.
The integration guide also gives instruction to downloading the API integration package. This will be needed in the programming.