We are looking to develop a application for the Mac OS (10.5.x), that would integrate with the pingdom API.
There is a Windows version of the software here:
[url removed, login to view]
Here are some? guidelines:
1. ? It needs to be a native? cocoa? app.
2. ? It needs use the Apple UI? guidelines: ? [url removed, login to view]
3. ? For an "example" of what I'm trying to get it at, look at the Google Notifier for Mac:? [url removed, login to view]
4. ? On a "failure" it should (change the menu icon, have an option to play a sound, and have an option to run an applescript)
5. ? The app should use the Sparkle framework:? [url removed, login to view]
Also, a few other things:
1. ? It should have a registration code (I will need to know how to create/generate)
2. ? It should also have the option to use Growl:? [url removed, login to view]