Looking to build a self-replicating marketing website designed to generate leads for independent marketing representatives (IMR's).? We are marketing "100 free chances" in our lottery pool if the visitor will watch a short flash presentation.
Three areas of development required:
* Replicated website - unique to each IMR
* Affiliate database - track leads captured by IMR
* One Lottery pool - Excel spreadsheet converted to mySQL
Steps taken by each person wishing to be added to our lottery pool.
1. Visit main page at [url removed, login to view]
2. Click to the information page
3. Click to the flash presentation
4. Click to fill out lottery form
5. Fill out form? for lottery pool.
6. Submit form sends email to affiliate and visitor
7. Send visitor to website of IMR
* I have a graphics designer
* Lottery pool needs to be integrated into existing web template
IMR Lead Generation System 1. 100 Free Chances (1FC) Lead Generation System o Add link on splash page for IMR affiliates to sign up. o Signup page to generate a unique 1FC for each IMR o Name, address, phone number, etc. o IMR’s Xzotto URL o Back office for business cards, marketing banners and text links with IMR’s embedded code 2. Poolers start at IMR’s Affiliate main page 3. [url removed, login to view] o Explains the process 4. [url removed, login to view] o Sound check o Flash presentation 5. 100FreeChances/pool o Checks for unique user o Form captures pooler information - Captures IP - Name: - Email: - Phone: (used to contact winners) o Security image verification o Store pooler’s information o Enter pooler info into actual lottery pool 6. 100FreeChance/IMRxzotto o Takes pooler to IMR’s Xzotto sign-up page o Sends email to pooler o Sends email to IMR Note: 1. See [url removed, login to view] for a work in progress. 2. Pooler is the same as an lead or visitor 3. Lottery pool is a master file for all affiliates