We need a point of sale system for our business. We are currently running Atrex, a demo can be found at: [[url removed, login to view]]. We need a custom solution when finished that we can modify ourselves and will be able to grow with us. What I would like is to have someone re-create the software in VB.net with a Microsoft SQL database. All functionality will follow the downloadable demo package. The coders needs to document any database changes as we will need to convert existing data to the new system. The reports are in crystal reports format and can be reused the database can be imported into SQL from the Dbase format that they are in. The relationships for the database are in the manual with demo. All data grids to be build with ComponentOne FlexGrid tools. We do not need any manuals just a re-creation of the system with full source code. All coding must be in VB.net only and must be well commented following the Microsoft programming standards. All data adapters are to use SQL called procedure and not OLE. All called procedure names are to start with “csp_?? and “rsp_?? for report called procedure. All forms are to be build to the Microsoft Standard Naming convention: Names must start with: lbl = Lable, txt = textbox, chk = check box and so on. We do not want any 3rd party controls build into the package other that the Component One tools and Infragistics controls. Currently the system is not setup with scheduling. Using the calendar found in the Infragistics NetAdvantage 2004 Volume 2 tools we need to have a service call schedule built into the system that would accommodate scheduling for technicians that are assigned to a service orders or invoices. The new system need to accommodate multiple cash draws with a revenue report for each cash draw. The purchase order section of the software will need to be modified so that when creating a purchase order you can assign orders, service orders, or invoices to that PO that will be filled when the PO comes in. Please send as much information about your company as possible. Thank you!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. “Complete VB.net solution files, dependencies and a backup copy of the projects SQL database??
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) At the completion of this project all source code and documentation will be turned over before final payment is made. Source code will not be shared or re-used with any other customer or private party.
5) All information provided with this project will be deemed as confidential and will not be shared with any other parties.
6) The system will need to be accompanied by a complete installer for the system.
Windows 2000, Windows XP
Windows 2000 Server
Windows 2003 Server