I have a complete PHP Auction Pro site that is in need of some enhanced functions. Site ca be seen at [url removed, login to view]
1) Create another tab to display "watching/bidding" items when a user is logged in.
2) Change the digital upload file size for a max of 150meg. I know this in done through a .ini file but for some reason I cannot seem to find it.
3) Change the "stores" tab in top menubar to read "Organizations / Stores"
4) All item displays on home page should display "Time Left" as on the Ending Soon tab
i have several other modification I would like in the future a well and would like to establish a long-term relationship with a programmer that is comfortable with this PHP script and willing to make changes.
I am hoping to establish a long-term relationship with a programmer for future modifications and enhancements.
1) Menu bar should be edited from "Stores" to "Organizations / Stores". Additionla screens may need slight editing for this title change.
2) Need to add a tab for Bidding/Watching when someone is logged in.
3) All tabbed auctions (except for reverse auctions) should be displayed similar to [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
4) Current Admin panel for # of auctions across should be retained.
5) All tabbed auctions will show remaining time and current bid amount as well has high bidder screen name.
6) When 3 minutes or less are on the time remaining clock, it should display a "live" logo and display the remaining time in minutes and seconds in red. Display should also show the current high bidder.
7) When "live" logged in users will have a "bid" button as well as a place to enter an amount. The amount will be populated with the current price increment, but allow for placing a higher bid. Users who are not logged in will see a "Sign in to Bid" button. Bidding confirmation should also display the shipping amount.
8) Bids during the last three minutes will NOT need a user to enter their password while already logged in. One click and their bid is placed. (Current script will reset the clock for 3 minutes and email outbid notices as applicable.)
9) When a user is creating an auction, users will be able to select a custom ending time created by system admin. Admin will create these times through control panel as one time or reoccurring events and also add a charge to using this feature. It already had a Custom time field so there would be a need to select from several upcoming custom times.