PART 1 MYSQL: o A limousine or limousines may be hired by an individual customer or by a company for a minimum of one day.
o There are a few different models of limousine owned by the company. They have different daily hire charges.
o The cost of hiring a limousine is calculated by adding the daily charge to an amount for the number of miles travelled.
o A customer must specify the starting location for the hire and an approximate distance to be travelled.
o A customer may pay for the hire by means of a recognisable and valid credit/debit cards. The customer may only use a single method of payment for a particular hire (that is, a customer may not pay part of the hire price by, say, Visa and part by, say, Master Card).
o Although hiring a vehicle may be done at a distance (e.g. by telephone), for the hiring to be complete the customer, or the customer's representative, must sign appropriate documents at the company’s premises.
o A customer may hire more than one vehicle at a time provided each vehicle is required for the same hire period. The system to be built should identify a single hire as being a contract between the company and the customer concerning one or more vehicles.
o Each hired vehicle will have a driver employed by "Northampton Wedding Cars".
Part 2 PHP:
Scenario: The XYZ Car Rental Company requires an online database to record the availability of their car stock for rental. When a new car is released and bought by the company it, and the number bought, is added to the database. A count is kept of the cars, which are rented out. When a car is rented out, the count is decremented from the total in stock and when the car is returned the count is incremented. From time to time a car maybe damaged/sold and needs to be deleted from the stock. Finally, after a period of time, a car record may be totally deleted from the stock.
1. Using the command prompt create a table which has the following fields:
ID A number(unique identifier)with a specific format (e.g. BMW10-03)
CARNAME A string – Car Name
FUELTYPE A string - Diesel/Petrol/GAS/Hybrid/Other
TRANSMISSION A string - Manuel/Automatic/Semi-Auto
ENGINESIZE A number – (e.g. 1/1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8…)
DOORS A number – (e.g. 2/3/4/5)
TOTAL A number – Total number of a car in stock
AVAILABLE A number – Total number available to rent
DATEADDED A date – The date when the car was added
2. Create a PHP script [url removed, login to view] to allow you to enter a new car (car name, Fuel type, number, Transmission type, Engine Size, number of doors, date added) to the stock.
3. Create a PHP script [url removed, login to view] to lists the whole cars in the company (car name, fuel type, total in stock and number on rent).
4. Create a PHP script [url removed, login to view] to allow for the deletion of a car record from the car list.
5. Create a PHP script [url removed, login to view] to decrement the number of available cars for rent.
6. Create a PHP script [url removed, login to view] to increment the number of available cars for rent.
7. Create a PHP script, called [url removed, login to view], to allow for adding or deleting a quantity of a certain car.
8. Create a PHP script, called [url removed, login to view], which merges all of the PHP scripts into a single script, which acts as web application to the car rental system. Extra marks will be given for additional features to this script and the database, which enhances the car rental system. For example, recording to whom and when a car was rented and when it was returned
4 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £203 på dette job
Hello, I am interested and ready to work for you in this project. Please have a look at the Private Message Board for my detailed proposal. Thanks, Animesh