This site is NOT? a coding site, but rather an auction site that operates on a different concept, and uses a model similar to eBay- buyers, sellers, feedback, ratings, etc.
The difference is that this is a Mentoring site (i.e. learning how to get a grant, learning how to start a business, marketing plans etc.)
PHP Preferred, but will consider other ideas.
SEE FINAL DETAILS FOR MORE OF THE REQUIREMENTS.
Following is a rough outline of what I am looking for.? We will discuss more details in the private messages area.
This site is NOT? a coding site, but rather an auction site that operates on a different concept, and uses a model similar to eBay- buyers, service providers? (mentors, tutors, teachers, etc.), feedback, ratings, etc.
The difference is that this is a Mentoring site where people that need to learn a subject can go to find tutors, teachers, etc.
Site to center around the following examples:
a. learning how to get a grant
b. learning how to start a business, marketing plans etc.
c.? learn skiing concepts, how to build a bookshelf, etc.
Want a secure website for users and? site administration.
The process for the buyer is as follows:
1. Enter the site
2. Select a category
3. Select requirements (qualifications etc. of seller)
4. Select duration of project requirement
5. Enter your description of what type mentoring, tutoring, etc that you want.
6. Enter the maximum ammount of money which they are willing to spend
The process for the mentor, tutor, etc.:
1. Enter the site
2. View postings
3. send and receive communication with buyer.C
4. Bid on project
5. Enter into online agreement
The admin interface must allow the admin to do the following:
1. modify? members/access list of members (and member details)
2. insert advertising space/modify advertising links
3. view site stats (number of visitors by day, unique IP addresses etc.)? ?
- Both the? mentor, tutor, teacher, etc. and buyer are required to have user accounts, and must have full profiles on the site.
- There must be a level of security coded (https), with user verification processes- this should not be difficult to code.
- Once the bid is accepted by the buyer, the buyer will be required to deposit funds into an escrow account (either into a bank account, or website like [url removed, login to view]), (discuss this further) someone with experience in this area, or someone who knows how to have users escrow money.
- There must be a feedback function created, and conflict resolution, similar to ebay
- PHP preferred, but open to suggestions