Hello, I am looking for a vworker experienced in database-driven websites, who can help me fix some bugs and add some features to an existing site.
I will attach a file with a more detailed spec, but for example here are the broad categories of work and examples / brief descriptions of each category.
1) Bug fixes e.g. fixing PHP scripts
2) Incremental additional functionality, e.g. adding new fields
3) Improving database performance/ page load speed for pages with many DB queries
4) Reviewer matching: Find users with the same expressed preferences (e.g. gave similar events a simliar score out of five stars)
5) More functional Queue: Let users record whether they have already bought tickets, and add a calendar view (it is currently a list view)
6) Facebook integration**: Use Facebook Connect to log in/create a user account; See which of your friends have rated which events; see the ratings of your friends.
**Note I recognise this is a different expertise from database/website work, and I recognise I may need to make this a separate project.**
Please view the spec for the details, including the website.
In your bid, I would appreciate if you could give both
-An overall price, and
-An approximate bid for each section (this does not need to be very very accurate).
Obviously I would like to find one person who can do it all (or at least all but the facebook), but I would also like to understand which parts of the project will require the most effort.
Thanks very much.
Please see attachment.