This project is about EazyPortal fixes:
***Known bugs are:***
1. **Sql injection problem** (check: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]),
2. **Password retrieval** (there is a problem with reset password, probably doesn't write new generated password in database),
3. **Contact Us** ( captcha picture sometimes hasn't loaded even if GD library is installed).
4. **Adding Poll** ( there is a template bug when you add a poll, it works on different template (BlueFuture) but doesn't work on Default green which is going to be our template in this project
5. **Remove "Friend Email Subject"** from admin panel > settins > site and put it in language file.
6. **Make tooltips editable** so we can add 6-7 in admin panel to describe some fields
I'd like from you to repair these bugs and to test system one more time VERY VERY precisely and to report me possible new bugs if you have found.
***Also i'd like to make some improvements on this portal:***
1. **Make installation ajax based** (one page should pass installation through four steps),
2. **Make login/register ajax based** (register page should check all fields after customer click on register - it doesn't need separated button to check username availability),
3. **Make Warning box on each page** which needs validation and to put all errors/warnings in it instead of showing them above each field,
4. **Add** **t****ooltip box on registration page** similar to: [url removed, login to view]
5. **Add news search
**6. **Add forum module enable/disable**
Note: All these things should be done only for one template ( defaultGreen ) and **you don't have to think about design, it isn't important at all**.
After this project, i'm open for your suggestions on future improvements or bug fixes, and coding xhmlt/css valid template project could be waiting for you.
***DEMO & DOWNLOAD:
***Demo: [url removed, login to view] (admin/demo)
Download: [url removed, login to view]
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jun 9, 2008 10:01:56 AM:
In general, there are 11 tasks: 1,2,3,4,5,6 - bug fixes, 7 - testing, 8,9,10,11 - improvements, and they should be completed using: PHP Version: 4.3.3 or older, MySQL database: [url removed, login to view] or older.